Through our associations with many attorneys throughout Texas, the firm is able to mount a defense against all types of criminal charges, including the most serious felonies and federal crimes.
The following are the punishment ranges for felonies in state court:
- State-jail felony: 180 days to 2 years in state jail and/or a $10,000 fine
- 3rd degree felony: 2 to 10 years in prison and/or a $10,000 fine
- 2nd degree felony: 2 to 20 years in prison and/or $10,000 fine
- 1st degree felony: 5 to 99 years or life in prison and/or $10,000 fine
- Capital felony (younger than 18): life in prison
- Capital felony (18 or older): death or life in prison without parole
Schedule a confidential consultation today to discuss how our team of attorneys and investigators can assist you in preparing a vigorous defense.